Pathway to Health
“Illnesses do not come upon us out of the blue. They are developed from small daily sins against nature. When enough sins have accumulated , illnesses will suddenly appear” - Hippocrates - Preventive Medicine is not holistic but real medicine, getting to the root of problems , unique approach and through, addresses the cellular level long before deeper damage takes place. Anti aging medicine are approaches of maintaining quality of life without drugs most drugs are effective but are not well tolerated, causing side effects.So health is not only the absence of disease, but about energy, youthful vitality, balanced hormones , strong immune system. Healthy life will benefits weight/fat loss , reduce cancer ,heart attack , diabetes, Alzheimer risk, alleviation of depression, enhanced sex drive, arthritis.
Necessary steps to get internal health and external beauty:
Correct nutrient deficiencies Nutrition is crucial.
There is no hormone or pill that will be able to reverse bad eating habits and an unhealthy life style.
Supplements regimen such as Selenium, Vit D3, iodine and multivitmineral are important.
Choose organic foods for your diet if possible.
Supplementation doesn’t mean walk into a vitamin store and randomly grab things off the shelf, taking supplements based on lab result.
Say NO to : artificial sweetener, diet sodas, high fructose corn syrup, MSG (caseinate, autolyzed yeast enzymes, beef or chicken broth, natural flavorings, soy protein, hydrolyzed protein), trans fats , too many omega 6, refined simple carbohydrate.
Eliminate sugar, too much sugar develop insulin resistance.
- Clean up your liver : no nonalcoholic fatty liver disease Half a lemon, squeeze the juice in 4 ounces of water every morning Breaking down food into 5 to 6 different meals everyday ; eating one or even two meals a day makes the body think that it is starving ; this induces stress, and stress induces cortisol. if you need a jump start in the detox process you should ask for a detox protocol Commit to real food, eliminate chemicals, toxins, preservatives, eat organic where ever possible. Combine proteins with healthy fats and vegetables, on occasion only food with hidden sugars like carrots, corn, potatoes , sweet potatoes (high starch vegetables) and banana. Aim for low glycemic index food. Include moderate amounts of approved carbohydrates ( whole grain bread, brown rice, beans, nuts, whole wheat pasta, non fat diary products). Try to transform from a carb- burning into a fat burning metabolism.
Reduce stress levels
Enough sleep (complete darkness) without drugs
Needed to keep the immune system strong
- Enough rest
- Live an uplifting lifestyle
Regular facials: relax and relieve stress, positive effect on hormones, micro current, aromatherapy
- Enough sleep (complete darkness) without drugs
- Avoid exposure to toxic chemicals in the air, food ( mercury in tuna and swordfish), water, cosmetics , house hold cleaning products , pesticides (environmental toxins ). Poisons such as phthalates in industrial compound from plastic to lipstick. Abnormal estrogen from plastic drinking bottles, Styrofoam trays in which we buy meats and other sources of plastics. EVERY ONE OF US IS LIVING IN A TOXIC WORLD No nicotine : ask for weaning protocol Aim for Chemical free cosmetics , everything you put into your skin goes into your bloodstream Treatment: Lymph drainage massage, chelation therapy.
- Stay active Make a commitment today to add exercise to your life. Moderate exercise program , build lean muscle mass Exercise also relieves stress, so long term it will lower cortisol. Flexibility, aerobic , strength training Yoga, Pilates, taichi, martial arts, weight lifting or running , dancing – that will relieve your stress level.
Correction of hormonal imbalance : natural hormonal balance
Our hormones do not decline because we age, we age because our hormone decline
When it comes to aging , the only choices are to accept is deterioration or to choose restoration. We age because our hormones decline; our hormones don’t decline because we age. There are transitions phase in life that need medical attention such as
Premenstrual Syndrome, Perimenopause ( time of fluctuating hormones) Bioidentical estrogen and progesterone are bioengineered from natural plant products and contain the exact chemical structure as natural female sex hormones., Menopause, osteopenia/porosis, depression
Growth hormone uses up fat storage, enhances body proteins , improves vitality and energy, improves skin elasticity
- Restore Sexuality The perfect way to restore sexuality is to balance your hormones. A comprehensive blood test panel can reveal hormone levels and the necessary topical hormone replacement; static and rhythmic (women). Men should definitely consider testosterone replacement. Testosterone protects the heart, also about vitality and clear thinking, build bone and muscle correction, life style changes
- Restore Immune system
If thyroid is depressed ( it could be caused by estrogen dominance), immune defenses can be weakened
Growth hormone is a constant stimulus to produce T cells and B cells (lymphatic cells that filter out invading organism) and make the immune system work.
Program: it takes time and patience
- May or may not take blood test at first
- Correction of GI tract , vitamin and supplements that address your specific needs, cleansing the liver, adrenal support , other hormonal correction, life style changes
- IV Nutrition therapy The foundation of better health is better nutrition. Unfortunately there are many circumstances that hinder quintessential nutrients reaching your cells. IV Nutrition is the fastest way available to replenish chronically depleted nutrient reserves. Our cocktails “modified Myers” was first developed in the 1970s by physician John Myers, M.D., in Baltimore. The formulation contains a special blend of vitamin C, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B complex, magnesium, and calcium. Additional benefits can be achieved by adding higher amounts of key nutrients to the essentials formulation to address your specific needs.
- After about 3 months blood test , approximate the hormone levels, evaluation: static ( for younger) or rhythmic dosing for women ( E2, E3, Progesterone) ,andropause protocol for men .Blood values must be in the optimal range, not the reference range.
Hormone therapy is a creative collaboration between doctor and patient using not only science, but also the power of observation, intuition, and insight that no test tube can replace.
- Cognitive issues and stress reduction
Brain enhancement program
Message for the younger:
the chaos of your youth will kill you in your later years if you do not make a change in your lifestyle